The library branches in Deventer and Enschede are open Monday to Thursday, from 08:30 – 19:00 h. Friday from 08:30 – 17:00 h.
- If you want to return your books, put them in the special box in the library. We will check in the books at a later time (you don’t have to pay any fine).
- If you want to borrow books, you can pick them up from the bookshelf yourself and take them to the lending desk for registration, just like you are used to.
- Throughout the library there is the rule that you keep a meter and a half away from others: on the walking routes, by the bookcases and at the study places.
- Would you like to come studying? That’s possible! But not the way you are used to: at the study places there is a maximum of one person per table. Only tables equipped with a chair can be used. Working in a group is not possible until further notice. The spots in the lounge with the benches may also only be used by one person. Pay attention to the marking!
- There are specifically designated areas with study places/study cells for students with special study needs. These areas can only be used with the dean’s permission. Do you have permission? If so, please contact the library desk. The librarian will explain to you which study place/study cell you can use.
- The online services of the library continue as usual.
- Questions about research support can be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With all your library questions you can turn to email@example.com.
Always check the library website for the latest news and opening hours during the vacations.
Welcome on the new website of the Saxion Library. Our new site is easy to access. You’ll find all our services at a glance. For example: Thesis Support, advice on Copyright, workshops and all that we do to support our researchers. It’s there!
Find your way to our library catalog and our databases or use our LibGuides in which we offer you relevant resources on popular subjects. Of course we’re still here to help you.
Please refer to our contact page to see how to get in touch: at our information desk in the library, online or by calling us.
Please take notice of the following rules and facts:
- Our library branches in Deventer and Enschede are open from Mondays until Fridays, between 9.00 and 17.00.
- It is possible to borrow and return books. When returning your books, please put them in the special return box in the library.
- If your books are overdue, due to the library being closed during the past months, you don’t have to pay an overdue fee.
- It might take longer to get your requested books from the other library branch, as we have two transport deliveries every week, not on a daily basis.
- While using the library, please keep a 1,5 metres distance to others in every situation: on every route, near our bookcases and in the study zone.
- You are allowed to take your books from the shelf and bring them to the information desk, just like before.
- Tables with a chair are available for use by one person-only.
- Students with learning disabilities are welcome to use our special concentration rooms, if they have permission from their dean. Please refer to the library desk to receive instructions from our staff.
- For Research Support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general questions and library support, please send an email to email@example.com
- Our online services and resources are available on saxionbibliotheek.nl. Please refer to this website for the latest news.