The library branches in Deventer and Enschede are open Monday to Thursday, from 08:30 – 19:00 h. Friday from 08:30 – 17:00 h.
- If you want to return your books, put them in the special box in the library. We will check in the books at a later time (you don’t have to pay any fine).
- If you want to borrow books, you can pick them up from the bookshelf yourself and take them to the lending desk for registration, just like you are used to.
- Throughout the library there is the rule that you keep a meter and a half away from others: on the walking routes, by the bookcases and at the study places.
- Would you like to come studying? That’s possible! But not the way you are used to: at the study places there is a maximum of one person per table. Only tables equipped with a chair can be used. Working in a group is not possible until further notice. The spots in the lounge with the benches may also only be used by one person. Pay attention to the marking!
- There are specifically designated areas with study places/study cells for students with special study needs. These areas can only be used with the dean’s permission. Do you have permission? If so, please contact the library desk. The librarian will explain to you which study place/study cell you can use.
- The online services of the library continue as usual.
- Questions about research support can be mailed to: email@example.com.
- With all your library questions you can turn to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always check the library website for the latest news and opening hours during the vacations.